Thursday, March 31, 2016

Weekend Travel Schedule!

Hola! Tonight I am in Vail, Colorado. I've never been here before and really want to explore. Unfortunately, I will only be here until tomorrow night. Then on Saturday morning, my boyfriend and I are going to St. Martin (or is it St. Maarten?) until Monday night. We are staying on the Dutch side of the island. We managed to find a relatively cheap all-inclusive, so I will be sure to post a review on here!

I have quite a few new recipes to post and I don't want to fall too far behind. I will probably be posting my Mexican sweet corn salad recipe tomorrow and then at least one more recipe before the weekend is over. 
I would love to hear about your food/travel adventures too! Post a comment below and let's be friends :)
Alright, time for me to hit the sack. Nighty night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment